This hydraulic press produces your clay profiles for imitating e.g. rubber profiles, chrome profiles or protective strips. Almost every profile up to a diameter of 65 mm can be created by inserting a particular template into the locking head.
- heater is located behind the locking head
- adjustable temperature for high surface quality
- easy to open and extremely robust locking head
- variable feed speed
- A stainless-steel control panel holds information about exact temperature and pressure.
- For simple and convenient operation extrusion is activated by a foot switch. The foot switch is connected to the machine via a plug and can easily be unplugged if a replacement may be necessary.
- MouldingPress offers many storage possibilities for clay and templates with its fold away stainless steal worktop and the three built-in heavy duty drawers.
- The MouldingPress can be supplied either with vibration dampers or rollers.
- A set of blank templates is included.